Monday, April 16, 2007

4 Chiropractic Adjustments, 2 Weeks of Healing, and My Lower Back is Almost Ready to Go!

As I wrote about two weeks ago, I threw my back out again... This was mostly due to stupidly trying to kick a soccer ball as far as I could! Yes, I did something stupid like my chiropractor told me I would eventually do. :-) When I went back to Dr. Pagano after throwing my back out, he explained that my back should heal relatively quickly since I had been doing so well up to that point. Once again, he was right...

I've had four chiropractic adjustments since then and my back has been steadily improving over a two week period. Now I can cut down my chiropractic frequency to once per week and then hopefully get back to once per month. On that note, this time I will make sure to keep it once per month! I definitely pushed it last time and I paid the price!

Golf Season is Approaching
It's supposed to warm up again this week and I plan to start swinging my clubs (with Dr. Pagano's approval of course). If all goes well, I can probably head to the range to hit a bucket of balls. Golf season is right around the corner... and I've got a new Ping G5 Driver in my bag! Can you say "Boom".

The Patient

No comments: