Friday, January 5, 2007

Move Over Back Pain! -- Finally a Painless Night...

I've been going to Dr. Pagano for about a month now and I couldn't be happier. I finally had a night without back pain. Typically I would turn over and it felt like someone was driving a dagger into my lower back (which would wake me up to say the least!) Ever since I threw my back out, I've been experiencing acute back pain in the middle of the night, only to wake up to a stiff back. The stiff back would take a while to warm up and then I would be ok. That is until recently!

I've been going to my chiropractor (Vito Pagano) twice per week and I just learned today that I can cut that down to once per week! My back is doing extremely well and I couldn't be happier. Heck, Dr. Pagano even told me that I can go to the driving range this weekend! How's that for a person who could barely get out of bed a month ago!!

This is the best my back has felt in 4 years. I'm eager to see how much more it can improve during the upcoming months.

I'll keep you posted.

The Patient

No comments: