Friday, January 19, 2007

Run Forrest Run!... But Did Forrest Have to Run Through Princeton New Jersey With a Bad Back??

Today I received some exciting news from my chiropractor... I can I can start running again! My back has progressed so well that I can test the waters with jogging again. I'm going to start with just a mile or so to see how my back holds up. If all goes well, I can probably start including running in my workouts. Not to beat a dead horse here... but I could barely get out of bed 5-6 weeks ago. I really threw my back out, which had been happening for the past 4+ years!

So hold on to your hat! I'm throwing my running sneakers on and going for a jog...

--If you are in Princeton, NJ and see a jogger laying in the middle of the road holding his back, please help him. ;-)

No comments: