Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pagano Chiropractic - Vito Pagano, My Chiropractor in Pennington New Jersey

Although people are visiting this blog from all over the country, I've received several requests for my chiropractor's contact information. Therefore, instead of responding to each request, I figured I would just post his contact information here.

As you can tell in my blog posts, I highly recommend Dr. Pagano for many reasons, including his extensive background in training, his philosophy about frequency of visits, his demeanor, and his up front and honest opinions. If you live in the Greater Princeton Area (in New Jersey), including Pennington, Hopewell and Lawrenceville, then definitely give him a call.

Pagano Chiropractic Center
Vito Pagano, Doctor of Chiropractic
53 Hopewell Pennington Road
Pennington, NJ 08534
609-333-1172

No comments: